To register your child in our catechism programme, you need to provide us with the following:
- A clear copy of your child's Baptism Certificate
- If your child has received the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Holy Communion, please include a copy of their Reconciliation and Holy Communion Certificate as well.
- Your child's gender and date of birth
- Full names and contact details for both parents/guardians.
- An alternative or emergency contact number.
- Any special needs or allergies we should be aware of.
- A filled out copy of the Registration form attached below.
- If you are transferring from another Parish or Catholic School, or are new to the UAE, a letter or email from your former Parish or child's Catholic School, confirming that your child has been attending catechism classes will be required. The letter or email should mention what level of preparation your child has received to-date, so that we can place them in the appropriate class. Emails should be sent to the Programme Coordinator at email@example.com
- Please refer to our Age Requirement page for details on class placement.
Application Form - 2015-2016 - only for those new to the Saturday programme
Please note that completion of the attached application form does not guarantee a seat for your child in our programme, until all relevant documents are handed over and seat availability. Having completed the attached form, please see us at the Catechism Office on the registration dates. The Catechism Office follows the respective calendar for the group but is generally open all Saturdays from 29th August to May 2016.